Every day more and more people are choosing alternative options for birthday, holiday, memorial and tribute gifts. Any gift to Ancient Oaks can be made as a memorial, honor or tribute gift. Your gift helps us achieve lasting results providing funding for habitat restoration projects in our local community.
You will receive a tax receipt and benefit. Ancient Oaks will gratefully acknowledge your gift by notify the person or family member you designate with a special card. For more information about making a memorial, tribute or honor gift contact Ancient Oaks at (224) 286-1312.
Memorials Dedicated To:
- In Memory of Rudy Turner from Olga Monaco and Zarema Turner “In loving memory of our brother, Rudy Turner” Paul and Debbie Diamond Ron and Linda Granstrom “Uncle Rudy is well with our Lord” Susan Moyer Caelainn Donnellan Said Tehayel Carol Drengenberg Jay and Judy Wexler Janet Bainbridge “In memory of my brother in law” James and Anne Donnellan Kathy and Harry Schildkraut “Rest in peace, Rudy”
- In Memory of Patricia McGuinness from her daughter Mary Kozub
- In Memory of James Smith from his wife Geri Smith
- In Memory of Emily Kate Kleeman “You Are Loved”
- In Memory of Frank W. James, Sr. from his daughter Judi Thode